Ster-Kinekor / ster kinekor cape gate

Cape town cape gate, South Africa Review updated:

Good day

Myself and my wife went to watch fast and furious 8 at cape gate. The 11h30 movie on Sunday 07 May 2017

We bought a popcorn that was just a bunch of crumbs. My wife went back to the popcorn counter to ask if we can get a new bucket as ours is just full of crumbs and no real popcorn (not the 1st time this has happened at cape gate ster kinekor) they said the popcorn is done and there is no new popcorn to give her.

We were in cinema 4 seats A15 and A16. Seat A16 is broken and i had to sit on a wobbaly chair the entire movie!!

After the movie i asked for the manager as this was a total unpleasant experience. We waited for more than 5 min but the Manager never showed. So we left...

We work hard for our money, and it is not cheap to go to the movies and buy yourself some popcorn to spoil yourself. This probably is the 4th time i sit on a broken chair in one of your cinemas. Why do i need to pay to sit on a broken chair? It takes away the pleasure of watching a movie on the big screen because the seat is wobbably and unstable.

I would like to get a refund on my popcorn, as i paid R30 for it but only received R10's worth of popcorn.

Regards,
Rainier

Ra
May 8, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      8th of May, 2017

You should have waited longer than 5 minutes to see the manager. He/she may have been assisting another customer but was going to come out.