Ster-Kinekor / ster kinekor cape gate
Myself and my wife went to watch fast and furious 8 at cape gate. The 11h30 movie on Sunday 07 May 2017
We bought a popcorn that was just a bunch of crumbs. My wife went back to the popcorn counter to ask if we can get a new bucket as ours is just full of crumbs and no real popcorn (not the 1st time this has happened at cape gate ster kinekor) they said the popcorn is done and there is no new popcorn to give her.
We were in cinema 4 seats A15 and A16. Seat A16 is broken and i had to sit on a wobbaly chair the entire movie!!
After the movie i asked for the manager as this was a total unpleasant experience. We waited for more than 5 min but the Manager never showed. So we left...
We work hard for our money, and it is not cheap to go to the movies and buy yourself some popcorn to spoil yourself. This probably is the 4th time i sit on a broken chair in one of your cinemas. Why do i need to pay to sit on a broken chair? It takes away the pleasure of watching a movie on the big screen because the seat is wobbably and unstable.
I would like to get a refund on my popcorn, as i paid R30 for it but only received R10's worth of popcorn.
More Ster-Kinekor Complaints & Reviews
- Ster-Kinekor - bad attitude, unhelpful and rude 
- Ster-Kinekor - unable to retrieve tickets booked online at cinema
- Ster-Kinekor - bayside cinema renovations 
- Ster-Kinekor - avoid this place at all costs 
- Ster-Kinekor - the patrons at the movie were disturbingly irritating and rude 
- Ster-Kinekor - cinema screen faulty
- Ster-Kinekor - melted slush puppy
- Ster-Kinekor - poor service
- Sterkineko - the behaviour and attitude of staff/ and service
- Ster-Kinekor - mall of africa