Stearns & Foster Mattress / Most horrible mattress!
We bought a top of the line Stearns & Foster Mattress with the expectation that it would last at least 10 years or more. After only 2 years, the sagging in the mattress makes it almost unbearable to sleep on. Both of us wake up stiff, sore and feeling like we got no sleep. The warranty is void because it is stained due to my son (who is a baby). I just want to let anyone who is considering an expensive mattress from Stearns and Foster... save your money. Do not buy this mattress. It will be sag after only a few years and the company will not stand behind it. The mattress we had before lasted us 10 years and I think we paid $ 700 for it. We feel violated by this company and are out mattress shopping again.
More Stearns & Foster Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- Stearns & Foster King Mattress - Indentation in mattress - 2 times! 
- Stearns and Foster - Bad Mattress 
- Stearns and Foster Mattress - strong chemical odor makes my eyes burn 
- Stearns & Foster - Lux Estate Lucille 
- Stearns & Foster - You will regret the day you bought the mattress! 
- Stearns and Foster - sf sonya leigh king and sf luxury #2 european pillow top cal king 
- Stearns and Foster King Mattress - Deep indentations (sinkholes) from day one wherever one sits or lays.
- Stearns & Foster - Voided Warranty
- Stearns & Foster - Return policy
- Stearns and Foster Mattress - body indentations