Stearns and Foster / Bad Mattress
I purchased a new Stearns and Foster mattress through the Mattress King in Jonesboro. It was delivered in a muddy pickup truck and brought into our new home by a kid in greasy boots and jeans, which got onto our new carpet. We were nice, because the kid was young and didn't know any better, just doing his job. He delivered two new mattresses to our home that night. The one for our master bedroom looked great but after one sleepless night, we knew immediately that there was a problem. On my side of the bed was a big hole that my body sunk down into. We called the store the next day and they sent out another kid with a stick that he laid across the bed that "proved to us" that nothing was wrong with our bed. He told us we could just turn our mattress a quarter turn which would probably make it feel better!!! We said we wanted to return it. He said not possible because we had slept on it and we didn't purchase the special cover in the store that allows you to return it. Conveniently in the store, they asked us if we wanted to purchase the SPECIAL cove for our mattress but failed to tell us that if we didn't our warrantly was void. Something is wrong here. Stearns and Foster may be a good company and if they are `they need to disassociate with Mattress King. I will NEVER purchase another Stearns and Foster. It will cost you greatly to walk into the Mattress King and make a purchase.
More Stearns and Foster Complaints & Reviews
- Stearns & Foster King Mattress - Indentation in mattress - 2 times! 
- Stearns & Foster Mattress - Most horrible mattress! 
- Stearns and Foster Mattress - strong chemical odor makes my eyes burn 
- Stearns & Foster - Lux Estate Lucille 
- Stearns & Foster - You will regret the day you bought the mattress! 
- Stearns and Foster - sf sonya leigh king and sf luxury #2 european pillow top cal king
- Stearns and Foster King Mattress - Deep indentations (sinkholes) from day one wherever one sits or lays.
- Stearns & Foster - Voided Warranty
- Stearns & Foster - Return policy
- Stearns and Foster Mattress - body indentations