STC / bad customer service

Aug 2, 2015
Phone: 0555046717
I have no idea if this complaint will be submitted to the correct person, I visited STC tahleya branch and asked of the customer service for some
very basic services tha are done for telecommunications, ofcourse I went out without having any service, the guy target was only to push me going to other branch becasue he didn't want to work and even he told me, "If you want this service, go to the other branch becasue the officer who is expert in this, he is absence most of the time"
what is this?? it is really amazing ?? everytime if I want to visit STC, I have to prepare a plan for it.

Thanks and I doubt that anyone will take care of the this taking into consideration that I am a Tammayyoz Customer.

N  2nd of Aug, 2015 by
my co-worker's aunt makes $67 /hour on the computer . She has been out of work for 10 months but last month her paycheck was $12998 just working on the computer for a few hours. have a peek here c­­a­­r­­e­­e­­r­­s­­r­­e­­p­­o­­r­­t­­.­­ℂ­­o­­m­­

Saudi Telecommunications Company [STC] Logo Saudi Telecommunications Company [STC]
Customer Care Service