State Bank Of India / no response

IN Review updated:

I am jai bothra, resident of barpeta road, assam, india. I made a demand draft from sbi in 2007 but unfortunately the demand draft expired before it was presented to the bank.
later I asked the bank aurthorites to issue me a fresh draft instead of the earlier mentioned draft. but I very poor response from the bank manger and other officers have really made me to visit the bank a several time and took almost two year but still no gains.
still I am waiting for my hard earned money. each manager reply that he was not the b. m when I made the draft and more such excuses.

We also hold a cc account in the same branch since last 35 years. is this the way you treat your customers.

Jai bothra
Chunilal keshri chand
Station road
Barpeta road
Assam. 781315.
[protected]
[protected]

Comments

• Ms
      Dec 04, 2009

I M. Shankar Rao Pattnaik S/O M.Balakrishan Rao Pattnaik resident of Attabira, Bargarh, Orissa deposited a cheuqe belongs to Sate Bank of Mysore, Bangalore, worth Rs.16000/- on date 10.09.09 at our State Bank of India Attabira Branch.but till today the amount not credited to my SBI account but when i asked the Branch Manager SBI Banglore he stated that we have transffered the amount to SBI Attabira on 25.09.09.i havew visited many times the bank personels of SBI Attabira says that amount not credited.

M.Shankar Rao Pattnaik
    Sr.Officer Adminstration
    Lanco Infratech Ltd
    A/3
    Saraswati Enclave
    Bargarh-768028

Dec 04, 2009

Bank personels should give proper services to the customer instead of avoiding by saying not credited .they should sirious about the matter and verify why this gap happened(10.09.09 to 04.12.09) and how to overcome.

Dec 04, 2009

Bank personels should give proper services, verifying the matter vividly it should overcome, but their are not serious.

Proper service is required from Bank Personels

• Ra
      Dec 05, 2009

i had filled up a form for opening a DMAT account almost 20 days back but till now neither the account has been opened nor i have not received any response regarding why so much delay is.