State Bank Of Indiaa brabch of brabon road sbi bank (kolkata)

Dear sir
I am santanu mandal
Vill+p. o=nayachak p. s-panchla
Dist-howrah pin-711322
Phone no-+[protected]
I am village level entrepreneur of common service center (a ppp project of govt of west bengal and srei sajaj e-village limited) under national e-governance plan, goi
Vle id [protected]

Complain details
I go to brabon road of kolkata sbi bank for my acount recharge in acount no of srei sahaj e-village limited acount no-[protected] (curant account) amount of =33500.00/-
But the casher and manager not take the amount of 33500/-
They refuse me because maximam amount of 25000/ is - tranjected per day in a acount
I told casher and manager I dropt many time in other sbi bank (amta/dhulagori branch of sbi)
60000/58000 and many more per day. the casher and manager refuse me to ther bank. but that day I go to other branch of esplanade sbi bank the recive the amount of33500.00

Please take a nessary action of the branch of barbon road sbi bank for ther service
Please see the attach file of the rccive 33500.0which recive branch of esplanade sbi bake

State Bank Of India

Comments

• Am
      Sep 03, 2009

HI SIR,

I AM AMIT SINGH FROM GURGAON CONT NO +[protected] I JUST WANT TO CONFERM WHERE WE CAN DEPOSIT THE AMOUNT OF OUT STATION BANK . AS THE BRANCHES ARE DENING TO TAKE THE AMOUNT. PLEASE REVERT ASAP.

• Kv
      Sep 10, 2009

I am Vijayakumar cutomer sbi sreekariyam.Today ihave towait one hour in the branch to renew check book and update passbook with a single counter working.
    Please takesteps to speed proceeding.

• Sk
      May 27, 2014

Dear sir,
    i am a account holder in dhulagori branch in state bank of india. i hope state bank of india is the no 1 bank in india but that is toataly wrong because state bank of India, s branch manager are as like as comision agent . 26.4.2013 my wife went to branch in dhulagorI for fixed deposit rs.1500000 then branch manager mr Hemanta kr hajra conveinced her that mutual fund are more better and benefit than fixed deposit but today i look that i am loss aprox rs75000 for mutual fund policy.
    I want to return my interst fd scheme r.o.i not mutual fund rules
    pls solve my problem sir as early as possible
    my account no..[protected]