State Bank Of India / non receipt of cheque book and behavior of branch manager
I am having SB account with state bank of india, Hesaraghatta Main Road, Chikka banavara port, Bangalore. Branch code no.10499.
I submitted my chequest requrest form on 20-06-09 and till today i have not received cheque book. Today i personally went to bank and met bank manager and enquired about this he is replied very orogantly the cheque book might have despatched by their cheanni branch and asked me to go and enquire with post office. I couldn't able to understand why should i go and enquire with post office and also he is not bothered to provide me despatch details. When i said what type of service i am getting from SBI he cooly said if you are not happy close your SB account. Nobody expects this type of response from branch manager. Requesting to advise bank manager to provide cheque book immediately and also advise how to behave with customers.
More State Bank Of India Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - money transaction from my account (11000 rs)
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - atm room related
- SBI - atm withdrawal related. 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit to sb a/c no.10320808816, amount:rs.25000/-
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - monthly rdi