State Bank Of India / non receipt of cheque book and behavior of branch manager

1 India Review updated:

I am having SB account with state bank of india, Hesaraghatta Main Road, Chikka banavara port, Bangalore. Branch code no.10499.

I submitted my chequest requrest form on 20-06-09 and till today i have not received cheque book. Today i personally went to bank and met bank manager and enquired about this he is replied very orogantly the cheque book might have despatched by their cheanni branch and asked me to go and enquire with post office. I couldn't able to understand why should i go and enquire with post office and also he is not bothered to provide me despatch details. When i said what type of service i am getting from SBI he cooly said if you are not happy close your SB account. Nobody expects this type of response from branch manager. Requesting to advise bank manager to provide cheque book immediately and also advise how to behave with customers.

Comments

• Br
      11th of Aug, 2009

SIR
    THERE IS A BRANCH IN TUNDLA DIST. FIROJABAD. I AM A SUB STOCK BROKER . I HAVE DEPOSITED THE CHECK OF OUR CLIENT . BANK HAS CLEAR THE CHECK OF OUR CLIENT ACCOUNT BUT NOT CREDITED IN COMPANY ACCOUNT . AND IN THIS CASE WHEN I MEET BRANCH MANAGER THEN THE ATTITUDE OF BRANCH MANAGER IS NOT GOOD AND HE SAID THAT I WILL NOT DO
    THIS WORK AND YOU DEPOSITED YOUR CHECK ANY OTHER BANK

PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

THANKS
    BRAJESH GUPTA
    PH. NO. 09319906373, 09927099903

• Pa
      10th of Jan, 2013

That manager in hesaraghatta road branch is really an irritating fellow. He is always barking like dog on all customers. oneday I asked How much DD commission for Rs. 10011 with him. That old ### not listened my question properly and he replied commission for 10000 rupees. Then I told check for 10011. He shouted like street dog at me...It become shame to me infront of everybody. even I also shouted nicely...Really I dont like to enter That Bank premises.

• Pa
      10th of Jan, 2013

That SBI manager in hesaraghatta road branch bangalore is really an irritating fellow. He is always barking like dog on all customers. oneday I asked How much DD commission for Rs. 10011 with him. That old ### not listened my question properly and he replied commission for 10000 rupees. Then I told check for 10011. He shouted like street dog at me...It become shame to me infront of everybody. even I also shouted nicely...Really I dont like to enter That Bank premises.
    I request kindly transfer that idiot to some desert branch. But one thing I dont understand if any teenage girls coms and ask 100 questions also he answers unnecessarily for long time by wasting his precious time.

• Th
      18th of Jan, 2013

I want to submit a complaint against a branch of SBI in vishwas nagar, shahdara, delhi-32. They are not providing Demand Draft service. and there is another SBI branch near Baburam School, Shahdara, delhi-32.They have system Error problem from 1 week.please its a request to do something against them...

25th of Nov, 2013

Hello,

Please i want to Deativate my account in this site and also cancel all my comment i commented.

Can you help me plz.