State Bank Of India / atm card not issued yet

The manager,
Rayadrug SBI branch,
Rayadrug. 515 865
Anantapur dist. A.P

Sub:- ATM Card not issued yet.

I request you to write the following few liens for your kind information and early action. I am ziaullahG Account no [protected] in your bank, I open this account for last 8 months before. But I am sorry to complaint that I didn’t receive ATM card now. I am native of rayadrug and as I study at Hyderabad I open this account only for the purpose of ATM. So that my parent debit the amount and I withdraw hear. I sorry to say that I didn’t get satisfaction compare to other commercial banks. I request once please issue my ATM debit card as early as possible.

Yours,
G. ziaullah
A/C no [protected]
Rayadrug.

Comments

• Ka
      12th of Feb, 2008

Respected sir,
    I had applied for ATM card before 5 months & my account no is 30261668998 please take action to issue ATM card as quick as possible

• Ra
      17th of Sep, 2008

Dear sir,
    I request you to write the following few liens for your kind information and early action. I am ziaullahG Account no 30452477882 in your bank, I open this account for last 1 months before. But I am sorry to complaint that I didn’t receive ATM card now. I am native of rayadrug and as I study at Tanda, Ambedkar Nagar U.P. 224190 I open this account only for the purpose of ATM. So that my parent debit the amount and I withdraw hear. I sorry to say that I didn’t get satisfaction compare to other commercial banks. I request once please issue my ATM debit card as early as possible.

Yours,

bb

TO,
    The Director SBI ATM
    Reference ATM Card No 6220180011400093545 and dispatch No EC 8119228019 in
    Sir, I was applied for SBI ATM-CUM-Debit card on 22 May 2008 against SBI /C No 11068131988. Bbu the same has not yet been received till dated sor far. You are requested to send my ATM-Cum-Debit Card at my permanent home adress given below:
    Mr. Ram Chandra Kumar (Hav Clerk, Indian Army)
    S/O Shri Ravi Yadav