State Bank Of India / money disappeared
In spite of friends warning that State bank of India (SBI & onlinesbi/gls) SUCKS, I still trusted India’s largest bank for transferring funds from US to India beneficiary. I completed the transaction on amount on Oct 23rd of 2008 and even after 5 working days (yes five working days) nothing happened. I had to spend $33/- (thirty three dollars) to send fax to 00-91-22-[protected] (Kind attention of Sri. AJAY SHARMA Chief Manager (Express Projects)) then were-in I could see some activity that the debit was successful. O.k. the amount was debited and now after another 5 working days, the party has not yet received it. Website says “in process”. I cannot keep spending money on FAX. This is pathetic service. Even the branch office numbers provided SBI EXPRESS REMIT-US 91-22-[protected], Sri. AJAY SHARMA Tel: 00-91-22-[protected] and Sri. Anil Maroli 00-91-22-[protected] has no voice mail and the timings are worst. It says 10.00 to 17.00 hrs (IST). Currently being in US, and making a call around 6.00 am (EST on Nov 6th which is around 4.30 pm IST) NO ONE ON THE ABOVE NUMBERS PICKS THE LINE. Do they work? I guess not but do take fat salaries.
BTW have opened atleast 5 tickets and sent 3 mails and have neither received any reply.
Be-aware friends. Don’t waste your valuable time in this. Stay away from this.
More State Bank Of India Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - money transaction from my account (11000 rs)
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - atm room related
- SBI - atm withdrawal related. 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit to sb a/c no.10320808816, amount:rs.25000/-
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - monthly rdi