State Bank Of India / money disappeared

Boston, MA, United States Review updated:
In spite of friends warning that State bank of India (SBI & onlinesbi/gls) SUCKS, I still trusted India’s largest bank for transferring funds from US to India beneficiary. I completed the transaction on amount on Oct 23rd of 2008 and even after 5 working days (yes five working days) nothing happened. I had to spend $33/- (thirty three dollars) to send fax to [protected] (Kind attention of Sri. AJAY SHARMA Chief Manager (Express Projects)) then were-in I could see some activity that the debit was successful. O.k. the amount was debited and now after another 5 working days, the party has not yet received it. Website says “in process”. I cannot keep spending money on FAX. This is pathetic service. Even the branch office numbers provided SBI EXPRESS REMIT-US [protected], Sri. AJAY SHARMA Tel: [protected] and Sri. Anil Maroli [protected] has no voice mail and the timings are worst. It says 10.00 to 17.00 hrs (IST). Currently being in US, and making a call around 6.00 am (EST on Nov 6th which is around 4.30 pm IST) NO ONE ON THE ABOVE NUMBERS PICKS THE LINE. Do they work? I guess not but do take fat salaries.

BTW have opened atleast 5 tickets and sent 3 mails and have neither received any reply.

Be-aware friends. Don’t waste your valuable time in this. Stay away from this.

Comments

Na
  5th of Nov, 2008
I agree. The suck.
Ya
  22nd of Oct, 2016
I also lost 21000.00 and complaint. Nothing so far. I do not know what to do.

State Bank of India [SBI] Logo State Bank of India [SBI]