Startlogic / failure to report site traffic

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

Startlogic promises to supply website traffic. As a business owner, you rely on traffic count to sell advertising.

Everymonth, I get an email that says "view traffic". When I click on it, it shows false numbers. Then I open a ticket to find out why I'm not getting this information I need to supply my advertisers with. The tickets are almost always closed prematurely. They always reply that the situation has been fixed. It has never been fixed, after 4 complaints yet the tickets are all closed, and situation is "resolved" according to them.

If you are a business, and you need your website to make money, don't use Startlogic. Poor customer service, violation of own terms of agreement promising website traffic statistics, and MAJOR FTP issues.

Startlogic you SUCK.

Ht

Comments

Tr
  10th of Sep, 2009

StartLogic is a thief as well. I signed up with one account meaning if I go into it and set it to Manual Renewals, then no automatic transaction should occur right. Well, that is not so with Startlogic. They will still go into your bank account an withdraw your money Automatically.

This happened to me and I am demanding all of my money back. However, they would not give it to me saying that my account was canceled on Sept. 1, 09. Yeah, only after I contacted the company to tell that they are stealing my money. They had no right to go into my bank account and take my money. I contacted them to get their address and the CEO/President's full name so I can have my lawyer contact them about this un-authorize transaction. They won't offer up his name. If you claim to be a legitimate business then you should not hide behind your business.

Startlogic is a crooked business, web hosting company.

Ha
  8th of Oct, 2009

Startlogic is doing a bait and switch.

They are DOWNGRADING all their customers' email storage quotas.

In a time when companies are doing more to win their customers' loyalty, Startlogic takes away from their customers. Way to get customer loyalty, you idiots!