Starbucksmoldy food

I have been an avid returning customer of Starbucks for over 15 years. I have enjoyed many beverages and food items from your company. However, on 9/27/2018 at the El Centro, CA location, I ordered a blueberry oatmeal, and was deeply disappointed and shocked to find that the blueberries had mold on them. Your company incorrectly advertised the blueberries as "fresh" on the packaging. Not only is it a concern for one's own health to not ingest mold, but I am also pregnant, and therefore even more concerned about it. Thankfully I realized there was mold on the blueberries before putting them in my oatmeal. This forced me to throw them out, and deprive my unborn child of his antioxidants and other important nutrition for the morning. I am very weary now to purchase food from Starbucks, and concerned of how the food items are stored. I believe all consumable items should be checked for proper storage and refrigeration, and checked for expiration, before selling to your consumers. I believe compensation is the proper action here. Please see my photos below. Thank you.

Cm