Starbucks Coffee at McCarran International Airportpoor customer service

On saturday may 6 @1029 am I was served by bobbie (117986). I asked for a cold brew coffee grande and she informed me that they were out of cold brew. She suggested an iced coffee with a shot of espresso, which I declined and told her I did not wish to pay for an additional shot.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Las Vegas, NVI ordered the regular iced coffee, and queried about the size of the cup in her hand, since it looked like a tall not grande size cup. She told me "I know my cups" and walked away. I said attitude was not necessary. She then replied "you have attitude". I told her I was not going to entertain that line of conversation. I then ordered petite vanilla bean scones (3). She told me they were out of those too though there were several in the display case. Bobbie then said "aw i'm sorry you're having a bad day". I wasn't bobbie until I met you.

St
May 07, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      May 07, 2017

We're you nasty to her first? I know when I worked in retail, I didn't take rudeness off anyone. But if you weren't rude first, she was waaaaay out of line. Either way, I would have told her what to do with her cups.