Star Furniture / Poor post sales service - delayed delivery
I bought furniture from Star Furniture in January with some items promised to be delivered within weeks and till this date the order has not been fully delivered. Some items got delayed by over three weeks and I have one last item was delayed by over a month!
While delays and issues are expected in any business the aggravating issue with Star Furniture is the lack of complaint handling process which reflect substandard commitment of the company's leadership in offering quality service. It seems its the culture of the company. It's sad to witness such culture as the company got all the other elements to become the preferred destination for furniture. Sadly to say, that my interaction with various middle management turned disappointing. It seems with the leadership being secluded from customer voice, the accountability and reputation are in great risk!
More Star Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Star Furniture - Susan Andrews - nasty lady 
- Star Furniture - Unprofessional Behavior 
- Star Furniture - Terrible Attitude and Delivery
- Star Furniture - Non delivery
- Star Furniture - No delivery
- Star Furniture - Rude and deceptive
- Star Furniture Company - bed, mattress and the base are not compatible this company does not stand behind what the sell just $
- Star Furniture - mattress protector
- Star Furniture - J louis sectional with wedge