Staples / charged too much!
On 4/7/08, I purchased Avery 8160 labels only because they had a sale price of $8.92 (or close to it) listed under the original price of $11.99. This was listed in several places. When I went pay for them, the price rang up as $11.99. I told the cashier they were on sale and she went back and brought the price with her that said $11.99. I am 100% sure they had a sale price listed under them. By this time, there was a long line after me, or I would have went back and proved it myself. I was very angry about this, as I am on a very fixed income and every dollar counts, and I never would have purchased the labels if they were not on sale. Also, I went to turn in my empty printer cartilages and they said they don't give coupons out for them anymore. In that case, I will take my business elsewhere from now on.
More Staples Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - manager @ mill plain road, danbury, ct usa, 06811, retail store. employees difficult, obnoxious, antagonize customers.
- Staples - about my order
- Staples - lack of courtesy coupon
- Staples - photocopier center
- Staples - customer service in east rutherford, nj