Staples / lack of courtesy coupon
My name is Tony Bobet From New York City. I am filing an complaint to Staples.com. I was planning to order an item on October 27, 2018. The item that i order Ampad Quadrillie Pad 8 1/2 x 11 Quad Ruling Graph Paper 4 squares inches 50 sheet Pad. the amount of the item of $4.99. Order# [protected]. I pay with Courtesy Coupon from the amount of $20.00. When i ask for the assist. from Kenneth. He was the one was helping. He was lying to me. The Courtesy Coupon #[protected]. And, its Expiration on 02/28/2019. I want to an gift certificate.
It's didn't say the limited or how i have to order. I going to file an complaint BBB.com.
More Staples Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - manager @ mill plain road, danbury, ct usa, 06811, retail store. employees difficult, obnoxious, antagonize customers.
- Staples - about my order
- Staples - photocopier center
- Staples - customer service in east rutherford, nj
- Staples - courtesy coupon