Stamps.com (Scic Stamps.com) / fraud, scam

Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-434-0055

Received cd in mail to try stamps.com online. They offer free postage to get you to try for 30 days. Once you finally find they're terms, it costs $17.99 a month just to use the service... Who in their right mind would do this if they do not even use $17.99 in postage per month? When I tried to cancel, they said I still owed $37.00! I tried to cancel more than a few times before the 30 days and it never did cancel...They keep trying to charge my card but I blocked them in time... Beware, if I'd given them a debit card who nows how much they would have stolen!!!

Bewildered in Nc.

Comments

Co
  11th of Mar, 2009
Stamps.com is a total rip-off! How can the US government approve them as a 'licensed vendor'? They are unscrupulous and misleading. After signing up for the 'trial period' because the USPS website was down and stamps.com was listed as an alternative, and never using the service, I receive a monthly bill for $17.99. After speaking to a customer service rep, I was told there was also a service available for $9.99 that they "don't advertise on the web." If they're going to charge a monthly fee, WTF don't they charge $9.99??? Avoid these US Government approved SCAM ARTISTS!!!

Stamps.com Logo Stamps.com