Sst Bank / harrassment
I had a WaMu credit card which was sold to SST bank. They promptly decreased my credit limit, without notification, and started charging an overlimit fee. Then they started calling 10-15 times a day on all numbers associated with that account to tell me that I wasn't past due but was overlimit (even though they did not notify me of their actions) and if I didn't set up payment over the phone they were sending me to collections. I was paying for the acct protection which covers you if you lose your job. I was laid off, called them to notify them & provided proof of such by my employer, and they refused to enact the coverage and started calling 25-30 times a day until I paid down the balance $400 under the limit. They are a bunch of crooked sharks.
More Sst Bank Complaints & Reviews
- SST Financial Services Canada - Failure to provide account information 
- Sst System Services Technologies Inc - auto loan 
- Sst - Credit card scams
- SST System Service Technology - customer service - Auto dialer
- Sst - Credit card payment 
- Sst Financial Services - Collection calls and poor customer service.
- Systems And Services Technologies - Auto
- Sst - problems 
- Sst Bank - Customer Service 
- Sst Financial - Poor profesionalism, interest rate