Sprint — payments and service interruption
I have a past due bill from June. I paid that past due bill last Friday, July 21st. I setup a payment extension for the current bill. A new bill came out on Monday July 24th which made the current bill past due and caused my service to be interrupted.
Long story short, I should not have been interrupted when there was a scheduled payment to come out on a future date. Because of this one small past due amount, my account was assigned to what they call a dedicated financial team of advisers demanding more money to restore my service. I never experienced this type of treatment through Verizon. I am definitely working on moving on to another company. So my service is off until I pay the current past due amount.
More Sprint Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account! 
- Sprint - additional fee 
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service 
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee 
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy 
- Sprint - account 552196684 naim a. azim 
- Sprint / Palm Treo - everything 
- Sprint - deceived into signing phone leases! 
- Sprint Corporation - sprint
- Sprint - double billing after account closed