Sprint / cellphone service - unethical
Think about it. If I took the time to search and file a complaint - there has to be a problem I have other things I could be doing. My experience with Sprint Customer Service has been a complete nightmare. The sales agents evidently get a commission on contract retention and will tell you anything to get your to extend and or upgrade your service. Folks do not believe a thing these people tell you. They will promise you the moon over the phone just to get you to agree to a contract extension. When comes time for them to deliver, you will not get what they promised you. Get in writing folks. I actually believe their customer service people or trained to be unethical in their practices in order to get profits. These people are scary. They actually added 10 months to my contract because I added picture mail to my contract.
Pure crooks! Their customer service people will just hang up on you if you have a problem that needs to be resolved on your billing or whatever. Something is seriously wrong with this company from the top down!
More Sprint Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account! 
- Sprint - additional fee 
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service 
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee 
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy 
- Sprint - service
- Sprint - sprint needs major training and structure
- Sprint - ipad promotion
- Sprint - store employees and tech support
- Sprint - phone7735446417