Sportsbook.com / Unauthorized charges
This company's customer service stinks. I've tried to get this withdraw 10 times now. First they tell me I need a copy of a utility bill with my present address on it. So, I send that and they tell me they can't read it. Other people I sent it to can read it just fine. Oh yeah I had made a previous withdraw with this same account with no problems at all.
Now I can't make a withdraw even though the info has not changed. The best part is my withdraw statement on sportsbook shows my 'withdraw has been sent via Fed-Ex with the very same tracking number as the other check that was sent in May of 2008!!! HAAAAAHAAA toooooooo funny. What a bunch of CHits!
More Sportsbook.com Complaints & Reviews
- Sportsbook.com - SCAM 
- Sportsbook.com - Awful fraud 
- Sportsbook.com - They Steal Your Money - You Can't Withdrawal It... Beware! 
- Sportsbook.com - FRAUD
- Sportsbook.com - payment of funds 
- Sportsbook.com - Something is wrong with the way this company works 
- Sportsbook.com - Rip off 
- Sportsbook.com - Changed my bet 
- Sportsbook.com - Terrible experience