SporeBank.com / Scam artists!

1 IL, United States Review updated:

DO NOT BUY FROM SPOREBANK.COM OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES! ITS ALL ONE BIG SCAM! I purchased mushroom spores that were promised doubled with 2-3 days shipping. Its been almost a month now and still no package. I have emailed them numerous times with no response. University Scientific is just one huge scam. I can not believe how long these people have been scamming people without being taken off the net. These people are ruthless! Do NOT be taken in by their fancy website! ITS ALL A SCAM!

Da

Comments

• Dr
      6th of Jul, 2009

mother ###er. i knew something was fishy. i ordered the double offer in june (i read about someone the same "special" in february) well over 2 weeks ago and sent them my ###ing hard earned cash. now they ###ing have it and my mason jars are still void of mycelium. ### ### ### ### ###!!!

• Al
      11th of Jan, 2010

[censored] them ! they just did tha same ### to me !
    only i ordered online so at least the bank will credit my money back.

• Mi
      8th of Mar, 2010

yea they did the same ### to me WTF google take these ### off the page I still haven't got my ### ### sporebank there name says it all ima sue you mother ###er

• Yo
      12th of Oct, 2010

@ David: Did you ever find a mushroom spore site that wasn't a scam? I'm thinking about ordering from Micro-Supply.com, but I don't know if they're a scam too.

• Gu
      20th of Dec, 2012

micro-supply.com is a scam too. i placed an order on 12/3/12 and my girlfriend placed one on 12/4/12 for me, they took the money from our account on 12/6/12- they have`nt sent anything. ive Emailed them about 9 times begging them to tell me something, they wont respond. they stole our money $30 bucks and sent us nothing. dont get ripped off by micro-supply.com, microspore tech.com is the same people too so dont waist your time or money fooling with them either. buy from mycrotopia.com, she will send you top quality and send it fast!

• Gu
      20th of Dec, 2012

every day for the rest of my life i will be posting and telling everyone that microspore tech/ microsupply.com stole my money!!! i hope it was worth it for them.

• Ir
      22nd of Dec, 2013

micro-supply is a scam i placed order 11-22-13 and it never came dont order from them. sporeology.com is a good site i order 11-30-13 and got order 12-05-13 they ship fast and give u a tracking number

• Aw
      12th of Mar, 2018

I ordered from sporebank.com on 02/16/2018 and still have not gotten my order. They just took my money and will not reply to my emails at all. I'm really upset about this, but I do not know what to do about it. I did order from sourceofspores.com on 03/09/2018, and I used bitcoin to make the purchase from source of spores. I received my order in the mail this morning, which is 03/12/2018. The items look great so if you are looking for a legit website, I will leave this review of source of spores, and I fully recommend them for quality mycology related products and spore syringes.