Spirit Airlines / sneaky - website/system glitch?
I decided to purchase a ticket for $474 Boston - Colombia without using their $9 club and $12 thing.. Then after I entered my personal/contact information(passport, etc) and hit "Continue to Check Out" button, I got a session timeout. Ok so I said let's try again and rebook. Guess what happened, their website increased my ticket price to $40 more from my previous price. Sneaky eh? So, I did not like that and I did not purchase the ticket.
I read other complaints and one of the major issues with this airline is their website. It has lots system errors and it's quirky. I would not trust sharing my personal information with them. I won't be surprised if someone hacked their website.
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club 
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card 
- Spirit Airlines - bogus bait & switch practices! 
- Spirit Airlines - customer service
- Spirit Airlines - flight nk 528 29oct18 from fort lauderdale to newark depart 08:55pm
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge
- Spirit Airlines - no room at seat and extra cost for seat assignment
- Spirit Airlines - staff n flight missed