Speedypin Phone Card / Scam company - please don't use it!

They are really Scam. I bought a $5 phone card actually I paid $6 According to their list I could make phone call to Tehran for 2C per minute. After I first use I figure out they charged me 12C per minute. I call customer service about that issue, after almost 15 minute on hold I describe the problem for their Rep, he said there is problem and it going to be fixed for you within 1 hour, next day I try the phone card it was exactly like before I mean remaining minutes hadn't be changed, I call them again they said he's going to make a clime and send it to front office to fix the problem within 24 hours.. / after almost 30 hours nothing happened. for third time I call them he repeat every thing exactly like before but with more death time, 48 hours! I told him I'll sue your company, He replied me " It never gone Happen". Before i buy that phone card I search for them I found then on "wikipedia.com" that's why I trust them, now I'm pretty sure they wrote it by themselves to fake people. It was really bad experience that I had with them they charged me 4 more times. They sell phone card with several names that one I got was "JUST CALL".

Ma

Comments

• Cl
      25th of Aug, 2008

I have the exact same problem. They have charged me over 300 dollars for only 60 dollars of phone call. I have called them many times to complaint and nothing is ever done. The Supervisors Jovalia, Munim, Sylvia, are all completely worthless. Regular customer service people (Omar, Quarat, and others) also are very good just telling you the problem will resolve in 48 hours or they are filing a complaint or forwarding to the technical department... Nothing is ever done in over 2 months!!! DO NOT ever do business with this company. They have several cards under different names... Before you buy the card just make sure the customer service number 1866-999-4433

• Dr
      18th of Dec, 2009

I am about to file a lawsuit against SpeedyPIN. I just jope this company has been registered in the US and not somewhere in Bermuda. Why I am doing that?
    1. I get connected only once out of 50-55 attempts
    2. They charge me every time I dial a number
    3.Their advertised rates is not what they actually charge you
    Stay away from this company, keep their hands out of your vallets. Those who lost money with them join me for lawsuit party!