Speedy PC ProScam/Ripoff

1 Review updated:

My computer was infected with a virus. Ordered product, connected to a "technician". Negotiated a price for services & 1 year subscription ($185 for 1 year @ $15 / mo.) . Was informed i could pay for entire 1 year subscription up front. I did so. "technician" needed remote access to my computer in order to find virus & remove it to fix my computer. Long story short, "technician" installed malware in my computer.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Boca Raton, FL Not only that, 1 month later advanced tech solutions attempted to sneak money out of my bank account for subscription i already paid for up front! They did this again for the following 2 months to no avail, so they cancelled my subscription. To this day, i have not received a refund for them doing absolutely nothing but messing up my computer even more than it was already. These people are nothing more than cybercrooks. Stay away from speedy pc pro. It is nothing but malware. . A plea to the us attorney general & all law enforcement: please investigate, arrest & imprison these crooks! I will happily cooperate if necessary. To the general public: please do not believe their feeble attempts at damage control! I know they will read this & they will say anything to keep their scam going. It's all a pack of lies!! You've been warned!

Do
Jan 29, 2015

Comments

• Ka
      Jun 06, 2012
    speedy pc pro - UNREACHABLE
    Speedy PC Pro

For all who need to reach Speedy PC . Here is a number that will get you taken care of . It is based in Canada so the hours for them are 10am To4pm. Canada time . I contacted them and my problem was resolved within minutes . [protected]) Good Luck

• Gl
      Jul 09, 2012
    speedy pc pro - did not get rid of any viruses
    Louisiana

After ordering the virus protection, I scanned the computer to find none of the viruses were deleted.. I called customer service only to be put of hold for a long time without anyone ever coming to the phone. I cannot reach anyone at this site to find out what the problem is. So I want to cancel my subscription immediately.

Aug 05, 2012
    speedy pc pro - doesnt work
    Spencer
    New Zealand

I bought this software because it said it was gauranteed to remove search ya virus from my computer. It did nothing at all except remove my printer from the computer

• Ju
      Oct 20, 2012

I'm starting to have second thoughts on the Speedy PC Pro myself. Not only does it not delete any known virus on my computer, but I don't think its even capable of finding viruses. I have it on my computer now, and along with it I was using a second rate anti virus program. I suspected there was something wrong with my system, but Speedy PC Pro never found anything. I got suspicious and signed up with Norton, and on Norton's first scan a whole boatload of maljava and other critters were found. After dealing with those, I decided to test the Speedy program. I ran its scan and it found 56 problems. After I clicked fix-all and it restarted, I ran the scan again, and it somehow found 54 more "problems." I clicked fix-all again, and after the restart I did another scan and, you guessed it, it found 47 more "problems." I think I've been had!!

• Pa
      Jan 29, 2015

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear of the difficulties you have experienced and would like to do everything I can to assist you. We are committed to customer satisfaction, and offer support to our customers via email and telephone. Furthermore, we are a Microsoft Certified Partner and a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and keep our company in close line with the standards of each.

From your email, we understand that you have been in contact with our advanced tech support vendor. We contract out this company to provide our clients with 24/7 support for product registration issues. You are not obligated to purchase anything from this advanced tech support vendor. If you did purchase their services and had a negative experience, we can escalate your case to their manager. We can also provide you with their Customer Advocacy line. All of their calls and remote sessions are recorded and an investigation into your case is possible.

Our support department is a small West-coast office available 6:30am to 4pm PST Monday to Friday to provide product and billing support. Your subscription includes complimentary support for a variety of issues. We do offer a 30 day money-back guarantee on all of our purchases so there is no risk in taking advantage of our support while you are within this time frame. We welcome any further questions with regards to helping you feel safe and comfortable in all your dealings with our company. However, if you simply require a refund for the SpeedyPC Pro product you have purchased, we encourage you to contact us directly via our official support channels so that we may proceed with processing the refund on your behalf.

To contact our support site, please submit your inquiry here: http://support.speedypc.com/Pro/contact.php and someone will get back to you promptly.

We truly appreciate your business, and I look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience.

Kindest Regards,