Specialized Loan Servicing / deliberate tactics to ensure foreclosure

1 unavailableLittleton, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-315-4757

After acquiring my 2nd mortgage form gmac, sls deliberately obfuscates contact methods with numbers to useless automated phone systems; intentionally transforms my e-mail address to all caps when trying to get a password established to set up automatic payments; require payments be made through western union at a cost of $10 per month; tries to use intent to foreclose notices to intimidate; fails to provide any meaningful method to contact them about setting up auto pay plan.
This band of thieves and liars comes off more and more like a giant scam.

Comments

• Cr
      27th of Mar, 2018

I have been dealing with these animals for the last several months. I just got a foreclosure notice in the mail, even though I have e-mails from them confirming payments for the months that our loan has been with them (was transferred to them by another scan company, Ditech).

This morning they just had me sitting on hold on their "customer service" line for 35 minutes, and THEN a robot voice said their "customer service" office is closed for a company meeting.

Yesterday I called within the stated business hours and the robot voice said to call back during business hours.

I WILL be contacting a lawyer about this, and have already asked a realtor friend for a reference for a good real estate/mortgage lawyer. I'll also contact the Feds, but they'll likely do nothing. A private lawyer hopefully will.

• Ap
      1st of Sep, 2018

SLS is illegally foreclosing on me as well. They recieved a 6700 insurance depreciation check and a week and a half later sent me an acceleration of our loan notice. I hired a private attorney and we se t over demand letters that were completely ignored by them. Theu dropped name from loan alltogether so I was not allowed ro evwn speak with them due ro not being authorized person on the account. Theu are foreclosing on me and auctioning my home Tuesday. I eben tried swlling before they did and withheld the fact their is a 5, 000 HOA lien on my property. Day of closing suddenly theres a lien and now I'm out of time to close before the auction because Monday is a holiday!!