Spar / I will never go back there again
Late sunday afternoon I went to spar to buy some fruit for my little on for school the next day. The spar usually has the strawberries on ice as you walk in. I grabbed a pack and saw that it was full of mould! I then put it back and looked for another pack. All of the packs were full of mould, I then looked at the paw paws, grabbed the best looking pack, paid and left. When I opened the pack at home 3 out of the 5 paw paws were rotten and had to be tossed into the bin. This was the 2nd time that I have seen rotten fruit at the ruimsig spar. A friend of mine also shops at that spar, she to has bought rock hard banana loaves that on the label claim to be baked the day before? What is going on?? People dont have money to waist on food! I think it is disgusting. I will never go back there again! They will start to lose customers if it carries on like this.
More Spar Complaints & Reviews
- Spar - there is no honesty with spar hypermarket 
- Spar - hr unethical behaviour 
- Spar grocery shop - very rude and verbal shop owner 
- Spar - hygiene and bad attitude 
- Spar - this is the kind of service that loses customers
- Spar International - ola ice cream choc pie 6x70ml
- Spar International - rude and inconsiderate behaviour
- Spar International - cheating the customers out of money.
- Spar Bredell - hole crain wheat, cadbury tjoklates, beacon mynards jelly beans and wine cums, brown bread. flour, digestive brand weat,
- [Resolved] Spar International - broken plates