Spa Lady / Membership, customer service

1 Calgary, Alberta, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 403 614 6727

I have been deceived by Spa Lady which belongs to International Fitness Holding. I have been told that when I sing a contract and I have to fly back, there will be no fee for cancelation of membership, that the only thing I have to do is to provide plane tickets as a prove.

Unfortunately I have to permanently leave Canada on July 16. I called Spa Lady to let them know about the situation. At this point I found out that I have to pay more than $180 cancelation fee even though I have been told something the opposite.

I simply didn't double check words of staff of Spa Lady. I had no idea that being deceived by company representative, in one of the branches might happen. Moreover International Fitness Holding has very poor client service, staff is very unpleasant and nobody wants to take a responsible now. I would even say they are shameless, interrupt you while talking.

Moreover, I stopped coming to the gym several months ago. The reason is they cannot provide proper care in Spa Lady Kids, my child cries every time I try to leave her there and she is not the only one. I meet some other moms with the same issue.

I would like to get all my money back. I signed the contract in March 2012 for 3 years. Meantime I got pregnant and had to stop going to the gym for 9months or so. I had to provide a medical statement and the postponed my membership. Therefore my contract expires in October 2016.

I cannot believe there are so many people complaining about them and it's still happening.

Pa