Southwest Airlines / flight

My email is Stephenie.[protected]@yahoo.com. I paid a lot of money for my one way ticket to get back in time for an event. The day if I receive a message it's delayed taking off. Ok. Then I get to the airport and it's delayed another time. Unacceptable. I want to be recompinsated for this time lost. Is it not possible to redirect another aircraft. I've never been on a flight that's been delayed twice in one day. This is unacceptable.

St
Feb 18, 2019

Comments

• Tr
      18th of Feb, 2019

In the midst of your whiny little temper tantrum, you neglected to mention why the flights were delayed. It is not "unacceptable" flight delays are no fun for the airlines, either; and are done for the safety of the passengers and crew. You are entitled to no compensation. If you wanted to be on time for your event, you should have worked more time into your schedule, you entitled little brat.

• Be
      18th of Feb, 2019

@TrickyMickey5 This is what this site is full of. Whiney little ten year olds who throw temper tantrums when things do not go their way.

• Be
      18th of Feb, 2019

No way should you be recompinsated for the time lost. Nor should you be compensated. If you cannot afford to fly walk to your destination. IF it is overseas swim. There are reasons for delays.