[Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance / customer service

Like so many "Customers" did you hear that word SEFT its customers - the people that keep you in work I am disgusted by this company. I bought a car from Al Hendrickson they lied about the finance rates to push me into their own finance system. I had to go to Europe for business for 2 months during which time I tried 3-4 times to make payments online and the website / system failed. No phone calls or help form the company, they would not accept any blame and I came back to a credit score that has gone from 820 to 690. I will take legal action against them for failure to provide a platform for me to give them money. I've never missed any payments in my life mortgage or other and have perfect credit. They did not work with me to correct an issue that ultimately lays with their own flaws. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY and DO NOT USE TOYOTA IN HOUSE FINANCE.

• Resolution statement

• Southeast Toyota Finance Customer Care's Response, Nov 20, 2017

We are sorry to hear of your experience and would like the opportunity to discuss. Please provide the contact telephone number associated with your account or contact us at the number below.
    Southeast Toyota Finance