South African Voyager+airlines / upgrade booking + extra funds taken off
I have made a booking in april 2011 for my husband and i, I had to purchase miles for a 1 way return to upgrade. Saa took of the cash from my cheque account and then again from my saa voyager credit card. Till date I do not have my refund on the 1st amount taken off my cheque account.
It took my a month to get saa voyager to upload my purchased miles, and it's taking me forever for them to upgrade my ticket. I will be flying in september and it's now july, I hope it will get sorted out before I leave!
My family all fly with saa as we are voyager members, but this will be my last trip on saa.
As a south african it is very sad that we cannot count on our airlines!
More South African Voyager+airlines Complaints & Reviews
- South African Airways - bad service 
- South African Airways - failure to reimburse for stolen goods 
- SAA - baggage broken, goods stolen 
- South African Airways - overbooked flights??!! 
- SAA - unprofessional service : cabin crew
- South African Airways - booking spelling error
- South African Airways - no liability for missing goods 
- South African Airways / FlySAA.com - a ticket that has been blocked
- www.flysaa.com - unavailability of website 
- South African Airways - service at voyager counter in cape town