South African Post Office [SAPO] / delivery of international parcel

South Africa, South Africa Review updated:

I bought a parcel from Czech Republic. It arrived at JHB International Hub on 24 June 2016 (Tracking Number: RR...Z). On 11 July I received a response to a query logged via the SAPO website enquiring as to where the parcel is and how I can get it to Benmore Post Office in Sandton. I received a response from Benjamen Blignaut saying that it was sent to Benmore on 11 July 2016. I have called Benmore PO everyday since then and each time they say the parcel is not there. I have also been to the PO and was given the same answer. I have a new tracking number "RI...ZA". I eventually got through to JHB International Hub and they told me the parcel left for Benmore on 19 July 2016. Benmore has subsequently confirmed this, however, the package has STILL not arrived at Benmore. How long does it take for a package to go from JHB International to Benmore - IT IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS - 6 BUSINESS DAYS AND IT STILL HAS NOT ARRIVED. I CONFIRMED THIS TODAY.

Md
Jul 27, 2016

Comments

• Ve
      Feb 07, 2018

Hi There,

I made international courier on 01/09/2017 from Midrand branch but we never received the parcel and no one gave status. We haven't received status from my parcel, please see the attached receipt.

Reference number/ Tracking number: CN 024 217 126 ZA

Reference number/Tracking number: CN 024 217 174 ZA

It's been a long time please kindly let me know when can i receive my parcel. I sent many emails to customer service but they never responded, they are very irresponsible people.

Regards