South African Post Office [SAPO] / delivery of international parcel
I bought a parcel from Czech Republic. It arrived at JHB International Hub on 24 June 2016 (Tracking Number: RR...Z). On 11 July I received a response to a query logged via the SAPO website enquiring as to where the parcel is and how I can get it to Benmore Post Office in Sandton. I received a response from Benjamen Blignaut saying that it was sent to Benmore on 11 July 2016. I have called Benmore PO everyday since then and each time they say the parcel is not there. I have also been to the PO and was given the same answer. I have a new tracking number "RI...ZA". I eventually got through to JHB International Hub and they told me the parcel left for Benmore on 19 July 2016. Benmore has subsequently confirmed this, however, the package has STILL not arrived at Benmore. How long does it take for a package to go from JHB International to Benmore - IT IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS - 6 BUSINESS DAYS AND IT STILL HAS NOT ARRIVED. I CONFIRMED THIS TODAY.
More South African Post Office [SAPO] Complaints & Reviews
- SAPO - lugage miss routed 
- postoffice.co.za - tswane hub theft of contents of parcel, contents removed, resealed and sent on.
- South African Post Office (SAPO) - inside of parcel stolen
- South African Post Office - samsung galaxy s7 stolen by post office
- South African Post Office - parcel delivery
- South African Post Office [SAPO] - tracking information and not responding to emails
- postoffice.co.za - post office worst service provider ever
- South African Post Office [SAPO] - delivery of a registered item
- postoffice.co.za - non delivery of mail
- South African Post Office [SAPO] - most pathetic staff member disgusting and stinking attitude