Souq.com / fraudulent products
I had just purchased earrings for my gf from Souq.com for the first time. The description of the product stated "Violetta Earrings Made with Swarovski Crystals", Brand Name: "Swarovski".
Upon receiving the product, I was shocked to find out that the earrings were in a box fit to hold sunglasses. Furthermore, when I called to complain, I was simply told that the product would cost much more if it was placed in it's actual packaging "Swarovski" box.
This comes across that Souq.com is not selling the products they say they do and they're simply selling products under reputable brands, claiming that they are branded when they're simply not.
More Souq.com Complaints & Reviews
- Souq.com - cheat 
- Souq.com / And Dod - UAE - Samsung Galaxy Mobile - shopping with full payment and no delivery 
- India Souq.com - shopped online and not get shipped 
- Souq.com - souq.com seller dod_uae 
- Souq.com - warranty simply covers nothing 
- Souq.com - iphone 6
- Souq.com - iphone 5s
- Souq.com - one simple statement there business policy "fraud and earn" 
- Souq.com - service, fraud commitment
- Souq.com - poor service and no status of item sent for repair under warranty.