Sony Vio E -Series Laptope / Refusal of replacing defected product.

India Review updated:

I bought a sony vio laptope E series of model no.VPCEB14EN/B1 S/NO. P/[protected]/H and so1/7000516/5 from SARAJEEVAN ENTERPRISES, PAONA BAZAR, IMPHAL ON 25/3/2010. When I returned home and checked the laptope it is found that Speeker is not working at all. So I complained to the shope but he refused to replaced it rather he send me to Digital Electronics centre Singjamei Imphal to fixed the problem on 30/3/2010. He manager of the Servicing centre asked to waite me for 20 days to replaced the speeker. So I wait for 20 days but latter on he said the laptope has defected on mother board. Latter on the shopekeeper asked me to waite for more days as there is no stock in the shope. Till today he did not replaced the same. So it is very unfortunate to mentioned that putting OK Tested on the boad and not working indicates that your product does not maintained quality at all. Please short out the problem at the earliest as we bought it for necessity only not for decoration. please reply on my e- mail address "k.[protected]@rediffmail.com"

Comments

• Bh
      5th of May, 2010

Sony Vaio laptop is known for its superb quality. My guess is that your Vaio might be fake or might been a smuggled product. But it can also be a manufacturing defect, which is extremely rare! I suggest that u visit http://vaio-online.sony.com/ and click on 'India'. Then, click on 'Support'. See if there is anything in there that can help you. I'm sorry if it doesn't help you.