Sony Rewards - Digital Camera / Dishonest rotten company

Bought a Sony digital camera and memory stick thru Sony Rewards. Received it in Aug, 2006. The memory stick did not fit the camera and the camera was junk. So returned them immediately. Sony refuses to refund the $250 I paid for them. I insured the mail and the USPS refuses to pay the claim. Seems like a multibillion dollar company would treat customers right instead of stealing from them! I recommend none buy any more Sony products as they are a dishonest rotten company.

Va

Comments

• Be
      24th of Jan, 2009

I still don't know the connection between Sony Rewards Marketplace and Sony?? Is there a direct, corporate connection? I am familiar with SonyStyle.com, having shopped there a few times, but this other- I dunno.

I think it's just another would be "authorized" type .com shop, with no real authorization.

Anyone know anything different?

• Tu
      29th of Aug, 2009

Sonyrewards is official Sony.

It's a website set up to use sony points you earn by making purchases on your sony visa card. There isn't enough info to know exactly what happened on this transaction. If your purchase is more than the points you have accrued, you can "buy" points from Sony to complete the purchase.

I'm not sure what the return policy is when you use points to make a purchase.

The OP's claim doesn't really make sense, because all Sony cameras take Sony Memory Stick media, and you can only purchase sony products on this website.