Sony / poor customer service; xperia k3 compact

Coimbatore, India Review updated:

My new sony z3 compact mobile has dead screen or black screen. Went to sony sales show room. Sales person don't even know the product details if their own company phone has internal built in battery or a replaceable battery. He mentioned to take to sony service centre in coimbatore. Went to sony service centre and informed the problem to the sony agent. My phone was brought from oversees. They refused to service their own company brand (sony) at their service center. They have asked me to sent the phone to country where I purchased to get it checked. If you google sony z3 xeperia, the dead screen issue is known issue. Which should solved.
Unfortunaley no support / service avallable/advise from known issue/ from sony how to rectify. Felt bad to buy such a worst brand.

Ng
Dec 16, 2014

Comments

• To
      3rd of Dec, 2008
    Poor customer service - Customer service
    Self
    California

I recently called to speak to someone in regards to a very old account that is delinquent. I was transfered to the recovery department which is located in India. I could hardly understand what the representative was saying and I refuse to talk to someone who cannot speak the language clearly.

Give these jobs to americans