Sony Laptop / denial of refund or replacement after repeated repairs
Bought a Sony laptop and has sent it for repairs thrice for hard disk failure within 6 months.
With the repeated occurrence of breakdown (leading to data loss every time it does so), have asked for a refund or laptop replacement but they were unwilling to compromise. Even after repeated calls, feedbacks and complaints lodged, they only offered to extend the warranty by 6 months.
It is hard to believe that Company of such stature would not be able to provide better customer service in face of inherently faulty products sold.
More Sony Laptop Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Ericsson W810i - Wrong packing or sealing 
- Sony Ericson/W395 - Bad post sale service
- Sony - Gift Card
- sonyericsson mobil phone g900 - unwillingness to return my mobile phone
- Sony Bravia KDL-46NX720 - junk! spend more just to lose more!