Sony / No service!
I bought a SONY Television KV-SR29M59K two years back from Viveks, who is a SONY vendor in Bangalore, India. Now,my television doesn't start up due to some problem and I contacted the Sony Service center in Bangalore (SSC BANGALORE NO.768 100 FEET ROAD HAL II STAGE 12TH MAIN, INDIRA NAGAR BANGALORE 560038 Phone : [protected] ) who directed me to PENTAGON SERVICES 64 MISSION ROAD SATHI COMPLEX BANGALORE 560027 Phone : (080) [protected] and I lodged a complaint with them for service of my Television, even after insisting for a complaint number, they did not provide me with one.They said that the technician would call and let me know of it, it's now fourth week running and I am yet to get any response. Further, repeated calls to them also has not helped, the service center executive just dump the phone on you as I questioned them on the lack luster response, this has not only angered me but generated a bad taste for SONY products.
More Sony Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony - technical service of turkey; defective product of sony tv kd 55xf8577
- Sony Corporation - sony tv bravia
- Sony Corporation - online aspect
- Sony Corporation - sony 65 xbr
- Sony Corporation - capital one sony credit card offer false advertising