Sony / Inefficient and Poor Service

1 India

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I really feel sorry for myself to be a SONY Brand end user.

I have been buying sony prodcuts beacause of the quality and performance which is unbeatable.

But now I have been experiencing very poor responce from your SONY authorised Service Center located as below:-
SONY Service Center
Rajpur Road, Opposite Madhuban Hotel.
Dehradun , INDIA.

Problem I faced from this service center:
I am having a Sony Handycam (Model: F717), It was working perfectly few months back but it got some problem in its optical section, for which i got to go to service center rather going to any other mechanic. I have given that cam on 19 june 2007, the people there told me the estimate which i agreed and asked them to get it done. They gave me 10-15 TAT. But now its almost more than 2 months and i did not get my cam back. I have been regularly asking them about the status and i havn't received any satisfactory answer from there side which is a shame on such a good brand which doesn't seem to bother after sale service.

That's really very very bad approach.

Today I am writing this complaint to make you aware about the service centers sony having in almost every city of India and abroad. This is how sony managing and serving its customers. I am sorry but in near future it wont be reliable to a man to go for sony.

I request Sony to take immediate action on behalf of my complaint or else close there service centers which is of no use

I look forward for a responce from SONY!
Thanking you