Sony Bravia TV 46EX52 — tv panel spoilt in 1.5 year of purchase
Been a Sony fan thus far, but recently a less than 2 year old Sony Bravia Tv EX52's screen gave way, On putting a service request we were told spend another `Rs 30k on replacing the panel, as nothing else can be done by the manufacturers of TV. Just to put in context, spending this repair cost would take the cost of ownership of Sony 52' Bravia over Rs 1lac. Its appaulling that its been over 1.5 month, and there has been no amicable solution offered by Team Sony, to make the service experience reasonable and prompt. We all understand on product assembly ensures 100% quality output but its expected for a company like Sony to offset a bad quality product with reasonable and responsible Customer service. Still awaiting a fix to the problem we have.
More Sony Bravia TV 46EX52 Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Ericsson W810i - Wrong packing or sealing 
- Sony Ericson/W395 - Bad post sale service
- Sony - Gift Card
- sonyericsson mobil phone g900 - unwillingness to return my mobile phone
- Sony Bravia KDL-46NX720 - junk! spend more just to lose more!