sony bravia LCD (KLV-19T400A) / lcd not starts when on
I purchased a LCD tv of Sony Bravia Model No.KLV-19T400A ON 19/01/2009 from -Home Town Plot no..A-2, Lower Ground floor sector-38 A, TGIP Mall NOIDA UP 201301, with a warranty of 1 years, and just after around 17-18 months of successful running my LCD stopped running with no display on screen . I registered complain and service engineer visited and said that GB Mount is faulty and need to b replaced. So I requested to change the mother for wich I was charge 4700 rs .Now today 30/-7/2011 its almost 1 year after the GB mount had been changed I'm facing the same problem and the service engineer wom i ringed personally said that again it; s GB mount got fault and need to be replaced . Hence I registered complain today morning with sony customer care .
Now just imagine, Sony products In LCD has got so many problems and that sony is among top brand leaders in electronics goods and within 2.6 years My Sony Bravia LCD mother board is faulty or got problem. Now again I have to pay 4500 rs or I choose other alternative -- throwout my LCD and purchase other brand
TV or LCD.plz help and guide what AM I suppose to do
More sony bravia LCD (KLV-19T400A) Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Ericsson W810i - Wrong packing or sealing 
- Sony Ericson/W395 - Bad post sale service
- Sony - Gift Card
- sonyericsson mobil phone g900 - unwillingness to return my mobile phone
- Sony Bravia KDL-46NX720 - junk! spend more just to lose more!