Society6 / don't trust this site, artists and customers
Bought some products a friend made, please excuse if I don't write the artists' name, just don't wanna any harm for the artist.
The all over print shirts are of very bad quality, many parts are white (without ink) and after one hand wash with cold water and light soap the fabric ends up with tyny little "balls" allover, not recommended at all.
Leggings are see-thru, not recommended at all.
All in all the prices are too high for all their products.
About Society6 "caring and respecting" artists' and their copyrights, that's false. If an artist closes a store and leaves, even after deleting his images previously, some of these continue on third party sites where S6 publishes them. Two sites I know about are picVpic and Amazon, but there probably are more.
What does this mean? It means that Society6 continues profiting from artists' art without paying them their commissions.
Artists who address to Society6 in this regard get a "polite" response and apology telling them that S6 will talk to their marketing service to take the images down. Days pass, but nothing happens.
Artists don't get paid for all the products Society6 sells while they still are "inside".
Artists: Don't waste your time using this site.
Customers: Read other customers' complaints (here and search the web for more) before buying.
Society6: Liers, shame on you.
More Society6 Complaints & Reviews
- Society6.com - Stay away from this website 
- Society6.com - I will not be ordering again from this site 
- Society6 - won't allow me to process a refund - scammers!
- www.society6.com - No info, no order and seller ignores my emails and messages
- Society6.com - They haven't changed the wrong item
- Society6 - tapestry
- Society6 - society6 is illegally selling unauthorized artwork 
- Society6 - product not accurate
- Society6 - Stay away!
- Society6 - Stay away