SnapFish / photo book/free credits.
My experience with snappish was, to say the least, disappointing,
unintuitive and awkward.
Having multiple options, prices and discount schemes thrust upon you
When trying to create a photo book it was confusing and frustrating and you quickly lost track of what your offer was and were led to an "only 19.99 to pay" sort of scenario!
I feel that Snapfish offered free or discounted options that were then so frustratingly awkward to accomplish that the claimant just gave up out of pure disgust!
I'm sure someone made a fair chunk of cash on their "you've won a prize" McDonlads Monopoly game!
More SnapFish Complaints & Reviews
- Snapfish.com / Mc2010 - company has no area to claim prizes. 
- SnapFish - unauthorized charges! 
- SnapFish - no customer service! 
- SnapFish - scam and cheating! 
- SnapFish - poor service! 
- SnapFish - deleting photos and projects
- SnapFish - purchase delivered to incorrect address, ignored by snapfish
- SnapFish - I am item not ordering and they sent and taken money easily
- SnapFish - Delivery /customer service
- SnapFish - customer service with card design not working