SnapFish / poor customer service; never received product

1 Baltimore, MD, United States Review updated:

In March I ordered prints from our last trip to Japan. I ordered a bunch (200-some) 4x6 photos, 1 or 2 5x7's, and 3 8x10's. The 4x6's and the 5x7's arrived in a few days but the 8x10's were missing.

In 2005, I ordered calendars from Snapfish which featured photos from my wedding. They sent me calendars with someone else's kids on them. Just to give you some background. But I have been their loyal customer for over 3 years.

I emailed Snapfish and asked if the photos had been shipped or even printed. Instead of answering my question they told me to wait. So, three separate times I asked if they had been printed or shipped. Three times I was ignored and told to wait. Wait? Why? So I can figure out Snapfish never did print them? Yes!

So now 23 or so days have gone by and I contacted them again. I was expecting an email that said they were sorry and that the photos had been printed and were on their way. Instead I got an automated email that I have been given a credit for 3 8x10's. So, it looks like they were never printed, but instead of telling me this, and providing some form of customer service, they just sent me an automated email. This is the crappiest customer service I have ever witnessed, and my first job was at McDonald's.

I wrote back and asked for a refund instead of a prints credit. I'm not stupid; I'm not placing another order so they can screw me one more time and I can spend another three weeks waiting for prints that will never arrive. Instead of reading my email, the customer service rep told me that the issue had been handled and that I have received a credit.

It remains to be seen if I will ever see my photos or my money. But I will not be buying prints from them again.

Li

Comments

• We
      23rd of Jun, 2011

Agree with the poor customer service from Snapfish, customers be aware, if you have any issue they will simply say they are unable to help. If you call you get someone from India answering the phone who has no idea. Snapfish Disappointing!!! Never order again!!