Snapdeal.com / order canceled without any sort of communication and absorb reason provided

1 246, 1st Floor, Okhla Industrial Area Phase Iii, Delhi - 110020Delhi, India Review updated:

I ordered Lee cooper casual shoe from snapdeal On 09 Jan, 2016. Order ID: [protected] Suborder Id: [protected]. SUPC: SDL143477109 Order got approved and got the message "Your order is being readied for dispatch" at 01:27 AM, 09 Jan, 2016 and the expected delivery date was from 11th to 13th. That was the last update from snapdeal until 14th of Jan at 2.09 pm when i called up to know the status. CC informed me that the order got cancelled due to technical issues. I was amazed to know what kind of technical issue possibility could get an order cancelled but they do not have any answer to that. I was communicated through mail about the cancellation after 8 hours of my phone call and here the reason provided is due to product unavailability with seller. Check the screenshot below. It took 5 days for snapdeal to know that seller is not having the product and that too after the order status reaching the state of ready to dispatch. There is absolutely no way i could believe this. This particular product is snapdeal fulfilled, so it’s the responsibility of snapdeal to get the order delivered once processed. Product is still available on snapdeal and there are color variants too for the same. So even if this variant is not available, snapdeal could have given the option of other variants. It is not about the product but about the unethical practice and I would take it up in all possible forum until I get the product delivered as per promise.

Snapdeal.com

Di
Jan 14, 2016

Comments

• On
      15th of Jan, 2016

Dear Dibya Mishra

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your order ID, complaint no. and contact details with us at writetous@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

Regards,
    Snapdeal Team

• On
      23rd of Jan, 2016

Dear Dibya Kumar Mishra

Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Regards,