Snap Fitness / gym

vasant kunj Delhi india, IN

Dear Concern,

My Self Virendra Singh, I have made a payment in GYM-Snap Fitness india Vasant Kunk Delhi Branch as on 26th July 2016 to take the admission in gym from 1st August-2016. My membership details are as follows:

Name: virendra singh Member: virendra singh MID: 7179401
No: B/NDVK/[protected]/307 Client Rep.: Pooja Singh Purchase Dt: 26-Jul-2016
Created Dt : 26-Jul-2016 12:31 PM Mob.No : [protected]
Organization : passing by Email ID :[protected]@gmail.com

i would like to share my experience with Snap Fitness, how this franchise dealing with the gym members and how they are making money and cheating the clients.

i have decided to join, Snap Fitness-Vasant Kunj Delhi Branch from 1st of August 2016, i have visited the gym on 26th July 2016 and made a payment for annual membership, at the time of joining i have clearly mentioned in application form that my gym start date will be 1st of Aug 2016, at that time they have not given me any receipt and assured that bill copy will be send to my mail id, after 3 times reminder they have sent a receipt on my mail in which gym start date was mention 26th july, instead of 1st Aug, when i have visited to rectify it, they have assured that it will be rectified but have not given any documented copy for this.i have visited more than 6 to 7 times to get the rectification done, but as usual no response.

When i have requested to refund my money as i was not getting any response and services, gym staff/ bouncers has threatened and misbehaved with me.

When i have escalated this matter and raise my concerns and complaints on given mail id, after 3 days i had received a call from Mr. Amiya Kumar Das Manager - Sales & Operations Email:[protected]@snapfitnessindia.com

and subsequently with Mr. Raj (National Sales Head)
both are trying to convince me to forget all the humiliation and join the gym.

still my 4 months has been spoiled only because of thus issue, My concern is " how can i join that gym where i am not feeling safe and where trainers and so called bouncers have already threatened and misbehaved with me, instead of accepting their mistake and bad services both are trying to convince me for rejoining.

i have made a payment for Annual membership and not availed a single day of this gym services only because of their bad services and misbehavior, but they are not ready to refund my money.

feeling so cheated, i am going to raise and share my issue with snap fitness headquarter Chanhassen, Minnesota, United States.

and want to share that how in India, this franchise owner is damaging this BIG Brand name.

Regards,