Smile Carecompletely ignorant

Ive been trying to get my refund I am owed going on 3 years!!!ridiculous!!

EVERY SINGLE PERSON I have dealt with has dropped the ball. Ive called 10 times in the last 3 days leaving messages. Corporate does not answer phone or return phone calls. They are all useless.

Nobody can give me a good explanation as to why they feel I am not owed a refund. Nobody knows what they are doing.

My blood boils just driving by the place on Sepulveda Blvd.Dont EVER EVER EVER sign up your family at SMILE CARE DENTAL, you will regret it!

Me
Jan 30, 2015

Comments

• Ka
      Dec 15, 2011
    Smile Care - Worst service I have encountered
    Smile Care

Smile Care is the worst dental office for children. All the office cares about is making money. We were in the office for two hours just for an x-ray. The office kept pushing me to get the orthopedic treatment for my son who still has more than half of his baby teeth. They want my son to get braces. I had to rescheduled for my son to get his filling for his cavity and to have his teeth clean. They staff has no customer service

• Be
      Dec 19, 2011

SmileCare strives to provide excellent customer service and patient care. We're sorry that you feel we did not meet your expectations. We understand your frustration that you couldn't have your son's teeth cleaned and cavity filled immediately. Was this a first visit? Typically, a first visit includes x-rays and a comprehensive oral exam, and then an appointment is set up for treatment. Also, you didn't mention your son's age. The American Academy of Orthodontists recommends children see an orthodontist at the age of 7 for Phase I treatment. so that may be why the office recommended that course of action.

Please contact the office directly or call our Patient Relations team at [protected] if you have further concerns. We would be happy to assist you.

Thank you.