Sleepy's - Kingsdown Mattress / kingsdown give up making mattresses!
Buyer beware. Thinking we spend an average 8 to 10 hrs in bed daily. Spending nearly $3000. 00 on a kingsdown mattress is justifiable. Thinking we would wake up each morning well rested. That is the farthest from the truth. In under 6 months, the mattress softened and sagged. The material is actually shifted, so their is bulges on both sides. (Keep in mind, between the two of us, we weigh just over 300 lbs.) we had sleepy's come to the house to inspect the mattress. The 22 yr old boy, came with a small gadget in hand. Placed it on the center of the mattress, and said, well it hasn't sagged enough yet, to get a replacement mattress. You'll have to wait an additional 6 month, to request another inspection. When asked about the material bulging on both sides he had no answer, just shook his head. When i asked about which mattress gets the most complaint, he again shook his head and told me to spend $1200. 00 the most on a mattress. Its the expensive mattress' that he inspects most often. Kingsdown is an awful mattress. It will definitely disappoint you in under a year. Promise that. I found one other person, who also has a kingsdown mattress, and my jaw dropped when he basically repeated my story to me, he too has back pain and is ready to throw away his year and half old mattress.
Kingsdown give up making mattresses!
More Sleepy's - Kingsdown Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- Kingsdown - Sleep To Live Series 800 - major sag 
- Kingsdown Series 600 Mattress - this bed is horrible
- Kingsdown Mattress - terrible experience!
- Sleepys/ Kingsdown - defective &sleep to live& mattress 
- Fred's Bed's / Kingsdown Mattress - mattress is not as advertised!!!
- Kingsdown - eloquence mattress sold by mattress giant
- Kingsdown - kingstown mattress and box spring set queen 
- Kingsdown - mattress has severe body indents
- Kingsdown - kingsdown king mattress.
- Kingsdown - b kristen lxpt kg lp set, sb kristen lxpt kg mat