[Resolved] Skyscanner / money taken but no ticket

879872826, Ireland

My name is Joby. I booked my ticket via sky scanner gotogate on 20/06/17. They have taken payment for a ticket but emailed me to say it is not confirmed. Basically I have paid for a flight which has not been booked and will be full by the time the travel company pull their finger out. I want this refunded but have had no answer. Researched and lots of people have had same problem and not been given tickets. How can sky scanner promote and be part of this scam receiving a cut of payments for flights which are never received by customers???!

• Resolution statement

• Skyscanner Customer Care's Response, Jul 02, 2017

Hi Joby, I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience. Skyscanner is a travel search engine, so we don't take bookings and have not emailed you about your flight. It sounds like this was one of the airlines or travel agents to whom you are referred from Skyscanner. We would of course like to try to help in contacting them to resolve this for you. Please can you send s some details here so that we can investigate further? https://help.skyscanner.net/hc/en-gb/requests/new Many thanks, Jon - Skyscanner Support

Jo