[Resolved] Skyscanner / british airways flight

1 United Kingdom

Booked and paid for a flight on Skyscanner to Dubai from 28th Dec to 6th jan flying with British airways, traveling was myself my partner, my daughter (4) and my new born baby (3month)

I paid for a bassinete for baby, both outbound and inbound the flights did not have a bassinete on board so I spent 7 hrs with the baby on my lap both me and baby uncomfortable and baby very upset.

I complained to BA and they have said they do not charge for basinetes and contact the travel provider which is yourselves

• Resolution statement

• Skyscanner Customer Care's Response, Feb 14, 2018

Hello, I'm sorry to read that you experienced issues with a bassinet reservation for your recent British Airways flight. Skyscanner is a search engine only - we don't take bookings or payments. Therefore if you've paid for a bassinet booking then, and based on what British Airways have said as well, it sounds like when you've redirected away from the Skyscanner search results to make your booking, you've actually booked with a travel agent rather than with British Airways directly. If you check your confirmation email or bank statement, you should see the company name for the travel agent you've booked with and they should be able to advise further if you contact them directly. If you can't get in touch with the travel agent directly, please get in touch here, letting us know the travel agent name and our Support team will try help get you in touch with them: https://help.skyscanner.net/hc/en-gb/requests/new Many thanks, Lynsey - Skyscanner Support

Ma