Skype.com / fraudulent credit card charges
I was a paid member of skype. I had a plan to call unlimited in canada. I never agreed to have skype.com take money on my credit card whenever they wanted and for some reason, I ended up with two plans to call unlimited in canada at the same time, both were charged on my credit card without my approval. So on june first there is a 8, 92 charge on my cc and on july 31st another charge but that time 19, 92$. So I go to check the details and I see that I have two distinct plans overlapping but to call both at the same country. Wth???
I contact them, asking for answers and reimbursement. I get reimbursed but I never can speak to someone by chat, because i'm not "premium" member. What is that? You are stealing from me??? And the worse is that I could not exchange emails with the same person, everytime I replied to the goddamned email it was another customer rep who replied with canned messages.
Be careful with skype, they will take money on your credit card several time without your consent and they will tell you that when you sign up, you agreed to it in the tos. Dude, I agreed that you would decide for me when to renew?
When it took money in july I was already fine until november 30th. I don't think it was necessary to take money on my card yet again.
More Skype.com Complaints & Reviews
- MC - www.Skype.com Internet - anauthorized charges 
- www.Skype.com Internet Lu - fradulent charges 
- Skype - award win certificate,check and your barr name 
- Skype, Unlimited World - cheating, not deliver the promise service 
- www.Skype.com Internet - unauthorized deductions from creditcard 
- Skype - billing practice
- Skype - fraud or scam 
- Skype - payments and customer support
- Skype - unauthorized charges 
- Skype Premium - charging for service that doesn't work - no refunds